Add：Maling Shanxi Road, Xinyi Economic Development Zone, Jiangsu Province
Xinhaotai Xiaobian, a manufacturer of fused quartz sand, introduces the application fields of quartz sand.
The application fields of quartz sand are as follows:
I. Glass: the main raw materials of flat glass, float glass, glass products (glass jars, glass bottles, glass tubes, etc.), optical glass, glass fibers, glass instruments, conductive glass, glass cloth and special anti-radiation glass, etc.
2. Ceramics and refractory materials: raw materials of porcelain, high silica bricks for kilns, ordinary silica bricks, silicon carbide, etc.
3. Metallurgy: raw materials or additives and fluxes of silicon metal, ferrosilicon alloy, silicon aluminum alloy, etc.
4. Construction: concrete, cementing materials, road building materials, artificial marble, cement physical property inspection materials (i.e. cement standard sand), etc.
5. Chemical industry: raw materials such as silicon compounds and water glass, fillers for sulfuric acid tower, amorphous silica micropowder;
6.machinery: the main raw materials for casting sand, grinding materials (sandblasting, hard grinding paper, sandpaper, emery cloth, etc.);
7. electronics: high purity metal silicon, optical fiber for communication, etc.;
8.rubber, plastic: filler (can improve wear resistance);
9. Coating: Filler (to improve the acid resistance of the coating);
10. aviation and space.
PREV：What is quartz sand?
NEXT：Production Technology of Quartz Powder